How do you capture audience attention from your opening first words? What do you do to regain attention when minds start wandering?
Our Presentation Training teaches you how to bring your A-game whether you’re speaking on stage or bouncing ideas in the boardroom. We show you how to make yourself a more engaging, interesting and informative presenter, and teach you how to earn attention and fix the focus on you.
From how to tell meaningful succinct stories, to how to best interact with your tools so you’re not overshadowed, we give you the skills that set you apart for memorable and meaningful moments in the spotlight.
- How to earn attention with your first sentence
- What you need to do to when your done to successfully wrap it all up
- The trick to recapture attention when it slips
- What makes you most memorable
- How you can best connect with the audience
- The body language tips you need to come across as confident
- Media Training tips to help you navigate questions and communicate clearly, concisely and confidently
Every time I’ve brought Jim in for a workshop, co-workers stream into my office to tell me how much they enjoyed the training. While intended for media interviews, Jim packs in tips and tools that can apply across the board to projects, presentations and meetings. Workshops with him are like a brainstorming, counseling and training, all rolled into one.
One of my favorite things about Jim’s training is that he also focuses on “what not to say,” and his advice includes helping trainees understand communication through body language and even non-verbal communication. — Denise Young Farrell, Vice President, Content and Editorial, Partnership to End Addiction